The District 24 Democrats' meeting in May will be pack full of candidates, information, and action items for our PCs. Guest speakers include:
- Candidate for Maricopa County Sheriff, Paul Penzone
- Candidate for County Attorney, Diego Rodriguez
- Candidate for Phoenix City Council, Ann Wallack
In addition to our candidates we will be featuring a dialog about Proposition 123. Speaking On behalf of the Prop is Geoff Esposito, and against the Prop will be Jay Roberts. For those of you holding on to your PEVL ballots, come and listen first before casting your vote.
Other Business will include:
- Preview of the Upcoming State Committee / Delegate Selection meeting
- Status of the ongoing Petition signature action
- Upcoming changes to District Leadership
The meeting will begin promptly at 7:00pm, so try to arrive early to find a good seat.
2914 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Google map and directions